WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE TANBI MUSIC MT560GB METRONOME TUNER?
- Easy to use, dependant and durable
- Easy flat tuning
- Clip-on pickup included, for ultra-sensitive accurate tuning
- Large display screen, with clear reading; Can be used outdoors, or in dark settings
- Auto tuning mode for Guitar and Bass
- Digital chromatic mode works with a wide range of instruments
- Loud metronome with adjustable volume control, and a lot of flexibility in Rhythm, Tempo and Beat
- Enjoy the Tanbi Music first class customer service
The MT560GB metronome tuner is a compact, light-weight, pocket size device with
great capabilities. It combines 3 different functions: A metronome, a tuner, and a tone generator. The MT560GB features a large
and clear LCD display screent, an adjustable volume control, and it comes with a clip-on pickup.
The metronome function lets you switch between 8 rhythms, 9 beat types, and a wide range of tempo selection (30-230bpm). The sound
can be adjusted from a very quite sound to a loud and clear one. The LCD screen gives you also a clear visual display of the
In the tuning mode, the device has 3 tuning modes: guitar and bass modes and a chromatic mode. You can either tune in the
automatic mode, letting the tuner detect the tone on your instrument (you will have best results using the clip-on
pickup supplied with this device), or manually by using the tone generator.
Download the manual for this device: Manual for Metronome Tuner